Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Update on Tiko

Discuss the methods and techniques of clicker training, target training and bonding. These are usually the first steps in training a young parrot.

Re: Update on Tiko

Postby ParrotsForLife » Mon May 02, 2016 8:39 am

Wolf wrote:For anyone that has not taken the time to read them here is a link to the rules of this forum that you all agreed to abide by when you joined the forum, if you have not already done so please read them viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2

First of all I am not leaving the forum.

Here is the thing people this is your forum respect it as such because it is what you make of it. If you do not wants fights on the forum, quit fighting, if you want others to be understanding of your mistakes and misunderstandings then be understanding of theirs, if you want others to be respectful of you and your opinions then be respectful of theirs.

You are expected to be enough of an adult to follow the rules that you agreed to, you are expected to be mature enough to not go around calling people names or insulting each other. You are expected to treat everyone with respect and not trying to cause problems.

No matter what I do to try to end one of your disputes I am going to be wrong because someone is not going to agree or approve of what I do, but I am not the bad guy, I am here to help if I can.

Perhaps you find it too difficult for you to be tolerant of others, maybe it is too hard for you to be respectful of others even when you do not agree, maybe it is too much for you to not call people names or to not come here and cause trouble, and if so then perhaps you should consider leaving this forum and find one more to your liking.

Yeah and you probably don't know what Pajarita said to me lol
ParrotsForLife
African Grey

Number of Birds Owned: 5
Types of Birds Owned: Rocko and Loki, Cockatiels
Mango, Plum headed parakeet
Tiko, African grey, Oscar, BFA
Flight: Yes

Postby Wolf » Mon May 02, 2016 9:18 am

If the two of you were using the PMs, then no I don't. There is a good reason for them to be called private messages, they are private and just between the two of you, I also do not know what you may have said to her. I am afraid that if you want me to know what the two of you said then you must either send me the PM or you must include me in the address bar of who you are sending the PM to.
Wolf
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 6
Types of Birds Owned: Senegal
African Grey (CAG)
Yellow Naped Amazon
2Celestial Parrotlet
Budgie

Postby ParrotsForLife » Mon May 02, 2016 10:12 am

Wolf wrote:If the two of you were using the PMs, then no I don't. There is a good reason for them to be called private messages, they are private and just between the two of you, I also do not know what you may have said to her. I am afraid that if you want me to know what the two of you said then you must either send me the PM or you must include me in the address bar of who you are sending the PM to.

No it was not on PM it was on a thread where everybody can see
ParrotsForLife
African Grey

Postby Wolf » Mon May 02, 2016 10:25 am

Well then I am assuming by your answer to me that you think that my thoughts after posting the link to the forum rules are all just for you. If so then you are not entirely correct or entirely wrong they are for everyone and the same type of thought were posted by me elsewhere as well and they are due to the recent bickering and also because of how long it has taken to bring it to an end, which it has not yet completely accomplished.

This type of bickering should not be occurring and if every one would just talk to each other with respect and understanding and be tolerant of each others shortcomings then this would not keep occurring and that is regardless of who is involved in it. this needs to come to an end.
Wolf
Macaw

African Grey (CAG)
Yellow Naped Amazon
2Celestial Parrotlet
Budgie

Postby ParrotsForLife » Mon May 02, 2016 10:30 am

Wolf wrote:Well then I am assuming by your answer to me that you think that my thoughts after posting the link to the forum rules are all just for you. If so then you are not entirely correct or entirely wrong they are for everyone and the same type of thought were posted by me elsewhere as well and they are due to the recent bickering and also because of how long it has taken to bring it to an end, which it has not yet completely accomplished.

This type of bickering should not be occurring and if every one would just talk to each other with respect and understanding and be tolerant of each others shortcomings then this would not keep occurring and that is regardless of who is involved in it. this needs to come to an end.

I stopped bickering a long time ago lol.And no I'm not saying anything about the rules just letting you know that what you said about respect Paj is clearly not doing.
ParrotsForLife
African Grey

Postby ParrotsForLife » Mon May 02, 2016 10:35 am

ParrotsForLife wrote:
Pajarita wrote:Lord, it must be real hard being you, Brandon...

Excuse me whats that supposed to mean?

This is what she said Wolf
ParrotsForLife
African Grey

Postby Pajarita » Mon May 02, 2016 10:54 am

I was actually commiserating with you, Brandon. I find it stressful just reading your replies to what you consider people offending you all the time so I imagine that the stress must be much, much worse for you. That's all.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Postby ParrotsForLife » Mon May 02, 2016 11:16 am

Pajarita wrote:I was actually commiserating with you, Brandon. I find it stressful just reading your replies to what you consider people offending you all the time so I imagine that the stress must be much, much worse for you. That's all.

Yeah I'm sure thats it Paj always an excuse from you.To be honest with you im never stressed :lol:
ParrotsForLife
African Grey

Postby Wolf » Mon May 02, 2016 11:31 am

Ok this is enough of this. Regardless of how she meant the statement or how you think that she meant it, it must be hard being you is probably being true, I remember being 16 years of age and what it was like for me. Either way it is not a big deal, if you feel she is not being respectful enough either ignore it or come to me or if you really think that you must fight with her about it then do so in a PM and not here on the forum. You replies can not be called respectful either and I really do not see that two wrongs make a right.

Can we end this now?
Wolf
Macaw

African Grey (CAG)
Yellow Naped Amazon
2Celestial Parrotlet
Budgie

Postby ParrotsForLife » Mon May 02, 2016 11:35 am

Wolf wrote:Ok this is enough of this. Regardless of how she meant the statement or how you think that she meant it, it must be hard being you is probably being true, I remember being 16 years of age and what it was like for me. Either way it is not a big deal, if you feel she is not being respectful enough either ignore it or come to me or if you really think that you must fight with her about it then do so in a PM and not here on the forum. You replies can not be called respectful either and I really do not see that two wrongs make a right.

Can we end this now?

It should have ended a long time ago.And no its not hard being me and saying that is not a nice thing to say no matter how you meant it.I was being respectful to her maybe not now but thats besides the point.Fighting is not gonna solve anything so I don't know why you would encourage that just end it now.I wont be involved in this nonsense anymore.
ParrotsForLife
African Grey

PreviousNext

Return to Taming & Basic Training