Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Help!!!! My Elvis really bite my husband

Discuss the methods and techniques of clicker training, target training and bonding. These are usually the first steps in training a young parrot.

Re: Help!!!! My Elvis really bite my husband

Postby Sissy B » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:31 am

BW & Seagoatdeb. Thank you ladies for the stories it's making me feel better that im not doing something wrong. I have started uncovering Elvis at dawn and been covering him back up a little after the sun sets. And I noticed he is starting to step up. He figures out what container I keep his broke up cashews I use as treats and is doing better the last day or so. I truly love this forum you guys and gals are a great amazing source of information. :cockatoo: elvis, :amazon: Irish Blue and I thank you dearly for all the advice and pointers.

Just remember my questions will still coming your way I'm sure this isn't the last your going to hear from me..one day I'm going to be in your shoes giving the advice many many many years from now lol thanks again I'm sure I will talk to you very soon
Thank you Elvis and Irish Blue's momma
Sissy
Sissy B
Parrotlet

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Umbrella cockatoo 2 yrs old and a blue fronted Amazon (rescued) who is 32 yrs old
Flight: No

Previous

Return to Taming & Basic Training