Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Help!!! My bird loves my husband but hates me

Discuss the methods and techniques of clicker training, target training and bonding. These are usually the first steps in training a young parrot.

Re: Help!!! My bird loves my husband but hates me

Postby Pajarita » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:24 am

reneezhang520 wrote:
Pajarita wrote:Thank you so much for coming back and giving us an update of such good news! I am so glad we could be of help to you and your baby! My Codee [female GCC] decided to nest this year for the first time in her life [she is 7, I think], she did not lay eggs and the whole 'experiment' did not last long at all but I will be ordering a natural fiber nest and fake eggs for next year because she might start laying now that she had a 'taste' of it :lol: While she was on her 'zone', she refused to come out to spend time with me for a few days and, when I insisted, she grabbed my finger with her beak and applied just enough pressure to let me know that I was being rude and obnoxious but she is back to her sweet self now.

Kidding me? I love it here. So glad I found this forum and I really appreciate your help. Your birds are so cute. Birds might require a lot, but it's worth it. Please keep us updated on your effort with Codee! I would like to know more!!! :D :D :D

I post regular updates of all my birds under the thread: Pajarita's Update - and you will find news of Codee there all the time (she is one of my favorites - which I shouldn't have but do)
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Previous

Return to Taming & Basic Training