Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

THREAD CLOSED

Discuss the methods and techniques of clicker training, target training and bonding. These are usually the first steps in training a young parrot.

Re: THREAD CLOSED

Postby Pajarita » Tue May 09, 2017 9:53 am

He knows keeping this bird is illegal and that the bird was poached from the wild and doesn't want anybody to know that he has it or to give it up so he wants the thread closed. But nobody from here is going to go to India and denounce him to the authorities and I am sure that all his neighbors already know so I don't know how closing the thread would help...
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Postby Romanxdsouza » Tue May 09, 2017 10:48 am

Last edited by Romanxdsouza on Tue May 09, 2017 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Romanxdsouza
Lovebird

Flight: No

Postby Romanxdsouza » Tue May 09, 2017 12:18 pm

Romanxdsouza wrote:
Pajarita wrote:He knows keeping this bird is illegal and that the bird was poached from the wild and doesn't want anybody to know that he has it or to give it up so he wants the thread closed. But nobody from here is going to go to India and denounce him to the authorities and I am sure that all his neighbors already know so I don't know how closing the thread would help...

Well you still dont seem to be getting it, looks like you have a problem of forgetting and a problem of assuming as well.

well the bird being illegal.... yes i knew even before you told me it was illegal ,still thought someone here could help so joined the forum ,so please stop digging about this illegal topic goin on in india.and yes thats the only reason i want the thread closed,you have been telling me about this illegal bird thing in india even after i told you i know about it .guess the problem is you forget things soon.

as for it being poached you still did not get it i told you clearly he was rescued dont you get it................stop assuming.

as for my negbiours i did speak to them personally and explained about the bird being rescued and the screaming and they dont have a problem any more.so thats not the reason to close the thread....again stop assuming.

You kept assuming that the bird is not being fed....eating disorder,rehab...etc.....even after telling you hes eating well and been often to avian vet.if it was any of these problems i would consult my vet and asked questions here for help.

The only question here was how to get him to stop screaming and while members here were trying to find me a salution you on the other hand started explaining about illegal,poached,eating disorders,.....blah blah which was not my consern..why do you swich the topic.....

cant you like make another thread with a new topic for all that....so if someone has a problem regarding illegal birds,poached birds,eating disorder ...etc you could refer them to the the following threads.

Inspite of all discussed in the thread i still like to thank you for the help you provided with the food for my little fellow
Romanxdsouza
Lovebird

Postby Romanxdsouza » Thu May 18, 2017 12:37 am

I know this thread is closed just wanted to inform all on the thread that i found out why he used to scream evry morning..

...i have a rescued red vented bulbul which whistles early morning at 6.30am noticed my fellow hears him and starts to scream kind of trys to replies to his whistle by screaming.
So at night i took the bulbuls cage and kept him inside the house at night and coverd it ...morning there was not a sound form my parrot he was quite.

Then later at 9am i got the bird out and the bird started whistling and there he he started screamin.i tried this two times now....every time the bulbul whistles he screams in the morning.

so basicly its not the food,attention,hunger...coz i tried putting food n feeding he never eats , carrying him petting him he still screams? .
so basicly when my red vented bulbul whistle he screams like crazy for 10mins then settles down and eats his food and then goes quite the intire day starange....my lityle phyco.

Now im confused what to do????? I dont want to keep getting the bulbul inside the house evry night ..? Thinking what to do pls pm if any suggetsions.
Romanxdsouza
Lovebird

Postby stevesjk » Thu May 18, 2017 4:00 am

Can you please stop blanking out your previous messages by using the edit feature? It makes it difficult to follow the thread and also makes it look like you have something to hide.
stevesjk
Conure

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Senegal parrot budgie

Postby Romanxdsouza » Thu May 18, 2017 4:58 am

stevesjk wrote:Can you please stop blanking out your previous messages by using the edit feature? It makes it difficult to follow the thread and also makes it look like you have something to hide.

I did it because alex irn are illegal in india and dont want to loose my boy. Sent u pm.
Romanxdsouza
Lovebird

Postby Romanxdsouza » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:14 pm

Just wanted to inform that hes doin fine and has learnt a lot of tricks too..basket ball,ring on finger,coin in piggy bank,water from well,wave,turn around,shake hands
Romanxdsouza
Lovebird

Postby Pajarita » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:00 pm

I am glad he is doing well but, please, take into consideration how your actions impact the future of the species [poachers are, literally, endangering the species] and the future wellbeing of this and any other bird you might have. There are lots of reports of poached birds going into captivity already infected with PBFD, a fatal and incurable disease so, please do not put this bird in the same room as any other bird because you don't really know if it's infected or not and, as it is illegal to keep in your country, you can't get it tested or treated if it is sick.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Previous

Return to Taming & Basic Training