Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

english budgie

Macaws, Cockatoos, Greys, Poicephalus, Conures, Lovebirds, Parrotlets, Parakeets etc. Discuss topics related to specific species of parrots and their characteristics, mutations, pros, and cons.

english budgie

Postby nakochen » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:06 am

i'v got a 2 monthes old half english budgie and i wanted to know when will it start looking like an english budgie? ( head gets bigger )
nakochen
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: half english budgie
Flight: No

Re: english budgie

Postby Kathleen » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:57 pm

It will probably become full size within the next month or so, and budgies reach sexual maturity around a year old.
Kathleen
Amazon

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Flight: Yes

Re: english budgie

Postby debbieknd » Fri May 07, 2010 1:06 pm

I have many and raise full and half English budgies . I have notice that not every half english gets large like the full english..
So do not be alarm if yours stays small. the half breeds I have are very naughty little things & mischief.
I have one that my daughter names Bob.. but.. is a Bobbet..and flys freely in the bird room and she is my naughty one..LOL :budgie:
debbieknd
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 25
Types of Birds Owned: budgies, lovebirds, cockateil, cockatoo, macaw, conures, grey
Flight: No

Return to Parrot Species