Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Bird ID

Macaws, Cockatoos, Greys, Poicephalus, Conures, Lovebirds, Parrotlets, Parakeets etc. Discuss topics related to specific species of parrots and their characteristics, mutations, pros, and cons.

Re: Bird ID

Postby Wolf » Wed May 11, 2016 2:05 am

So are you saying that they live there with the birds? Perhaps your job is as much about educating them about the needs of these birds as it is about your caring for them? What is your take on all of this? I am not trying to be a pain, I am trying to understand better. Hope you don't mind too much.
Wolf
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 6
Types of Birds Owned: Senegal
African Grey (CAG)
Yellow Naped Amazon
2Celestial Parrotlet
Budgie
Flight: Yes

Postby BrynnaCC » Wed May 11, 2016 11:30 am

Oh, I don't mind at all!

They are planning on living there with the birds starting next year. They just bought the house and are now traveling abroad for the rest of the year. I'm making them an informational packet for when they get back. I don't know if they'll continue to employ me when they get back, so I want to leave them with as much information as possible.
Last edited by BrynnaCC on Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BrynnaCC
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 0

Postby Pajarita » Wed May 11, 2016 1:45 pm

Hmmm, I have to agree with you, they do NOT sound like bird people... sheesh, they don't even sound like caring people.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Previous

Return to Parrot Species