Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

"Lock the doors!"

Want to teach your bird talk? Learn about and discuss methods for training birds to vocalize and mimic different sounds on cue.

"Lock the doors!"

Postby Pajarita » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:45 am

:lol: Funny story about a cockatoo that likes to scream this on the train. Personal note: I had a cockatoo that would scream: "Unlock the door!" whenever he was in a cage. Once he chewed the screen off the window and got out while I was running an errand. When I came back, I found a note on my door from Animal Control letting me know they had him. When I went to pick him up, there was a group of about ten people standing at the door to the office and the corridor (it was at City Hall), they were all there to hear him say "Unlock the door! Unlock the door! You forgot your daughter!" :lol:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... train.html
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Return to Training Parrot Vocalizations