Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Navre and Friends in Boston

Chat about general parrot care and parrot owner lifestyle. Bird psychology, activities, trimming, clipping, breeding etc.

Re: Navre and Friends in Boston

Postby Pajarita » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:29 am

:lol: I don't know why people find mice so scary but I think it might be the fact that they move so fast and are so little that people are afraid they might climb up their legs - something that no mouse in its right mind would do!
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: Toos, grays, zons, canaries, finches, cardinals, senegals, jardine, redbelly, sun conure, button quail, GCC, PFC, lovebirds
Flight: Yes

Re: Navre and Friends in Boston

Postby liz » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:55 am

Rachel was taken by surprise. If she had seen it before just a glance she would have turned it into a pet. It was just a situation.

In WV while my kids were small I drove a car that barely passed inspection back then. We lived on my dad's mini farm so we had all the wildlife. Our vehicles were so rusted that my dad put his jeep keys on a big plastic lid to keep a key from falling through the floor board.
liz
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 13
Types of Birds Owned: DYH Amazon Rainbow
BF Amazon Myrtle
Cockatiels: Shadow Tammy Tommy Maggie Lacy Flutter Phoenix Jackie Andy Gimpy Louise
Flight: Yes

Previous

Return to General Parrot Care