Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

How to catch a Parrot

Chat about general parrot care and parrot owner lifestyle. Bird psychology, activities, trimming, clipping, breeding etc.

Re: How to catch a Parrot

Postby triplebbirds » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:26 pm

Your very welcome. This group is normally fairly helpfull when they can. Considering i dont believe we have an avian vet. on here no one is qualified to hash out medical advice. Most of us do the disclaimer of you should visit your vet but I have had some sucess with this.... type info. The hardest part when your starting out is trying to find out what exactly your looking for. In your case you were trying to find out what kind of bird would work with yor family. Depending on what detail we focused on pointed to a different species of bird. In the end you are the one to make the decision of what will work for your family. I highly suggest you visit with a reputable breeder in your area. Get to know different species.
triplebbirds
Conure

Number of Birds Owned: 20
Types of Birds Owned: Green cheek conure, sun conure, Quaker parrot, Parrotlet, Cockatiel, Senegal
Flight: Yes

Re: How to catch a Parrot

Postby Pip Logan » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:19 pm

Ok great! I will start to seriously start reaserching that breed after the holidays now that I knw what to look at :)
Pip Logan
Lovebird

Number of Birds Owned: 6
Types of Birds Owned: Homing Pigeons
Flight: Yes

Previous

Return to General Parrot Care