Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Parrot chain

Share ideas for making your own parrot toys. What are the best things for parrots to play with? Show pictures of parrots with toys.

Re: Parrot chain

Postby Msaad » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:55 am

Eric&Rebecca wrote:If you can't get hold of one try going directly to the company.

What company?
Hakuna matata!
"Timon & pumba"
Msaad
Lovebird

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: African grey parrot
Flight: Yes

Postby LadySaphine » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:51 pm

Don't worry, I wasn't really going to do that. Peanut is still harness-less and I don't know what (Aviator) size I should get her. I've heard Petite is too small and X-Small is to big. :?

On topic, those chains/leashes can break a parrot's leg. And besides, I think it would be very uncomfortable for the bird, unless it had a large, loose band.
Peanut - :gcc: Yellow-sided Green Cheeked Conure. Rest in peace, my Peanut.
PJ- :bluebudgie: Cobalt Budgie
Steve- Image Turquoise Lineolated Parakeet
LadySaphine
Conure

Number of Birds Owned: 4
Types of Birds Owned: Budgie, Turquoise Lineolated Parakeet, two button quail hens

Postby spiral71 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:46 am

Msaad wrote:
Eric&Rebecca wrote:If you can't get hold of one try going directly to the company.

What company?

please use this link to northern parrots WEBSITE to order the aviator harnes northern parrots sell this type of harness but i think you might need a flightline as well. PLEASE ASK THEIR ADVICE ON THE RIGHT SIZE FOR A GREY.
I HAVE NOT USED THIS EQUIMPENT MYSELF. SO ASK NOTHERN PARROTS FOR ADVICE.PLEASE.

http://www.northernparrots.com/the-avia ... rod83941a/

goodluck
spiral71
Conure

Types of Birds Owned: female indian ringneck 5 to 6 years old

Postby janetafloat » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:43 pm

Northern Parrots is a UK company and may or may not ship internationally, I'm not sure. I would suggest you go straight to the makers of the Aviator harness:

http://theparrotuniversity.com/aviator_harness.php They definitely ship overseas. Their website lists the right size for a Timneh Grey to be a Small, and a Medium for a Congo grey.
janetafloat
Poicephalus

Types of Birds Owned: Senegal

Previous

Return to Toys, Accessories, and DIY