Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Java root swings

Share ideas for making your own parrot toys. What are the best things for parrots to play with? Show pictures of parrots with toys.

Java root swings

Postby fayeandtoothy » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:37 am

Has anyone else bought one of the Java roots from Scarletts Parrots or similar? Im considering getting one but wanted to see if anyone else had or had any pictures. The pic on the site is hard to get a good idea of what it is really like. I have 2 B&G's s hoping one may be suitable for 2 large birds.
fayeandtoothy
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: 2 blue and gold macaws
Flight: Yes

Re: Java root swings

Postby Pajarita » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:15 am

Sorry but no. I don't buy branches of any kind, I just use the ones from the trees in my backyard.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Postby ParrotsForLife » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:58 am

Don't see why anyone would comment if they haven't lol ^^
You should find images in google.
ParrotsForLife
African Grey

Number of Birds Owned: 5
Types of Birds Owned: Rocko and Loki, Cockatiels
Mango, Plum headed parakeet
Tiko, African grey, Oscar, BFA

Postby Pajarita » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:07 pm

fayeandtoothy wrote:Has anyone else bought one of the Java roots from Scarletts Parrots or similar? Im considering getting one but wanted to see if anyone else had or had any pictures. The pic on the site is hard to get a good idea of what it is really like. I have 2 B&G's s hoping one may be suitable for 2 large birds.

Don't worry about any comments about googling instead of asking, you go ahead and ask all you want. We will always answer one way or the other.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Postby ParrotsForLife » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:22 pm

Pajarita wrote:
fayeandtoothy wrote:Has anyone else bought one of the Java roots from Scarletts Parrots or similar? Im considering getting one but wanted to see if anyone else had or had any pictures. The pic on the site is hard to get a good idea of what it is really like. I have 2 B&G's s hoping one may be suitable for 2 large birds.

Don't worry about any comments about googling instead of asking, you go ahead and ask all you want. We will always answer one way or the other.

Thats if you have an answer to give lmao :lol: its clearly a suggestion your going on as if I'm calling her lazy or something no I'm not I just said she could quite possibly find some images.
ParrotsForLife
African Grey

Postby Pajarita » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:35 am

Actually, good manners dictate that when you are addressed, you answer. It doesn't matter if your answer is negative or positive, you simply don't ignore a direct question. It's impolite. As it is a 'Go find out on your own' reply.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Postby ParrotsForLife » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:43 pm

Pajarita wrote:Actually, good manners dictate that when you are addressed, you answer. It doesn't matter if your answer is negative or positive, you simply don't ignore a direct question. It's impolite. As it is a 'Go find out on your own' reply.

Well I'm sure she knows what I meant she's clearly a smart woman to come here, And actually how you talk to people is impolite, Conversation over I have you on my foe list and you will be staying there now and I wont be displaying your negative posts.Thought i'd give you another chance but you just don't stop.
ParrotsForLife
African Grey

Postby Chantilly » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:30 am

ParrotsForLife wrote:, Conversation over I have you on my foe list and you will be staying there now and I wont be displaying your negative posts.Thought i'd give you another chance but you just don't stop.

question :lol:
And anthough she be little, she is fierce ~Shakespeare
- Tilly & Shrek
Chantilly
Amazon

Types of Birds Owned: Cinnamon green cheek conure & Yellow Scaly x Rainbow lorikeet, Chickens & Ducks

Postby ParrotsForLife » Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:09 am

Chantilly wrote:
ParrotsForLife wrote:, Conversation over I have you on my foe list and you will be staying there now and I wont be displaying your negative posts.Thought i'd give you another chance but you just don't stop.

question :lol:

Chantilly its nothing got to do with you and you don't know whats been going on so stay out of it its between me Deborah and Pajarita and its over now we have her blocked so we don't have to deal with her RUDENESS anymore.
ParrotsForLife
African Grey

Postby Chantilly » Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:37 am

ParrotsForLife wrote:Chantilly its nothing got to do with you and you don't know whats been going on so stay out of it its between me Deborah and Pajarita and its over now we have her blocked so we don't have to deal with her RUDENESS anymore.

Brandon, I know it has nothing to do with me, but it dosn't mean I dont read all these posts, and when I do read the ones like the one I quoted you on, I cringe at them.
I was only trying to lighten things up a bit, IMO, who cares that you, Paj and Deb have different oppinions, try to laugh a bit. Dont let people offend you, If it is not constructive critism,it cant help you so ignore it or laugh at it! The world is trying to help you, not pull you down, you just need to be able to differentiate bullying with contructive criticism. One of my sibblings takes great offence at every little thing that is not praising him, and I have been telling him the EXACT same thing as I have just told you.
And anthough she be little, she is fierce ~Shakespeare
- Tilly & Shrek
Chantilly
Amazon

Types of Birds Owned: Cinnamon green cheek conure & Yellow Scaly x Rainbow lorikeet, Chickens & Ducks

Next

Return to Toys, Accessories, and DIY