Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Pajarita's update

Place to share personal stories, pictures and videos of your parrot.

Re: Pajarita's update

Postby Navre » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:16 pm

I’m glad you’re feeling better. I hope you have a good time.
Navre
African Grey

Number of Birds Owned: 3
Types of Birds Owned: Turquoise Green Cheek Conure
Timneh African Grey
Hooded Parrot
Flight: Yes

Postby Pajarita » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:55 am

Thank you, John. Unfortunately, I am not feeling that much better (I spent last night sitting up - not because I couldn't breathe but because I couldn't stop coughing) and, when I mentioned that I might not be able to travel everybody had a conniption (sight). To make matters worse, we are having a snow storm and I can't find my doctor (there were signs saying the office was moving but now I don't know if he has retired or what).
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: Toos, grays, zons, canaries, finches, cardinals, senegals, jardine, redbelly, sun conure, button quail, GCC, PFC, lovebirds

Postby Pajarita » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:08 pm

I've been trying and trying to take pictures of the wild quakers but they are super fast fliers and there are so many trees in the parks where they mostly live in the city that, by the time I have the camera pointing up, they have already dissappeared into the canopy. I will try again in Punta del Este and Piriapolis (beach resorts to the East) but, if I can't find a nest or are unable to photo them, I will make a video so you can, at least, hear them squawking in the trees (and this should be fairly easy because there are a lot of them and they squawk all the time :lol: ). We are also going to go to La Pedrera and La Paloma -which are even more to the East and North- and I might be able to catch some Nandays and/or blue crowned conures there... We'll see.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: Toos, grays, zons, canaries, finches, cardinals, senegals, jardine, redbelly, sun conure, button quail, GCC, PFC, lovebirds

Previous

Return to Parrot Tales