Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Sidney (a long awaited update)

Place to share personal stories, pictures and videos of your parrot.

Sidney (a long awaited update)

Postby BabyBird » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:04 pm

It’s been a while! I just felt like I should update you all on how Sidney is doing, it’s been ages! Since I’ve last posted we found a new home for Sidney, with people who owned more conures, and had more experience and they were more than happy to have a new feathered friend, it was sad to see him go but he’s happier now! And hopefully in the future I can dedicate myself to a parrot when I have the time! - all my love! :gcc:
BabyBird
Cockatiel

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: Yellow sided Conure
Flight: Yes

Re: Sidney (a long awaited update)

Postby Pajarita » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:25 am

If the home is good then he will be happy and that's what is most important!
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Postby BabyBird » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:42 pm

Thankyou for the reply Pjararita! I hope so! :senegal:
BabyBird
Cockatiel

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: Yellow sided Conure

Postby Pajarita » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:28 am

Well, it's not a matter of hope, it's a matter of asking the right questions and getting the right answers. It takes a loooong time and A LOT of work to find a good home for a bird but it can be done. I've been looking for a good home for my parrotlet for some time now and I've gotten lots and lots off replies but not a single one was a good home -in my opinion, of course- so I will keep on looking until I do find one.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Return to Parrot Tales