Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Looking for loving Parrot Owners for Documentary

Place to share personal stories, pictures and videos of your parrot.

Looking for loving Parrot Owners for Documentary

Postby Morgandrea » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:40 pm

Hi everybody,

my name is Andrea and I have a B&G Macaw since 16 years. I love her more than anything. She brings a lot of joy and laughter into my life but at the same time it is also very challenging to care for such a bird. The relationship between a parrot and a human is in my eyes very special and different to the one with other animals.
Since I'm a documentary filmmaker I decided to make a film about they joys and the struggles of life with a parrot.
I'm looking for people who would love to share their personal stories.
I'm interested in people whose parrot(s) are very integrated in their daily life.
That means you have a daily routine together, you take your bird with you whenever you can, you have a very strong bond with your bird.

OR you recently have adopted or bought a parrot, or you are thinking of doing so.

AND you are facing some challenges and struggles with your bird that you would like to overcome. Maybe you have been thinking for a while to get professional help from somebody. You want to make your bird stop screaming, biting or attacking a family member. You want to teach your bird to fly and come back to you. Whatever it is I would love to hear from you and your parrot.

If you are interested and would like to know more about me you can check me out online under www.andreathiele.com.

Feel free to contact me by mail (andreathiele@gmail.com) or phone (305-890-5944).

Thank you very much

Andrea Thiele
Morgandrea
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: B&G Macaw
Flight: Yes

Return to Parrot Tales