Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

San Diego dead feral parrots

Place to share personal stories, pictures and videos of your parrot.

San Diego dead feral parrots

Postby Pajarita » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:11 pm

I swear, if one of my children or grandchildren knew who had done it (I know for a fact none of mine would ever do such a thing himself) and was not telling who it was, I would beat the crap out of him! All my children and grandchildren know that, although I am very permissive in many things (my husband says that I spoil them), there is one thing that is absolutely NOT allowed and that is any form of cruelty to animals - be it by action or inaction. If you ask me, these boys are all juvenile delinquents and they should all be punished along with the parents for covering for them!

http://sdnews.com/view/full_story/27166 ... cean-Beach
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Re: San Diego dead feral parrots

Postby patti » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:33 am

the parents should be prosecuted too... what they are doing is not only immoral, but also a crime.
patti
Cockatiel

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Jenday Conure, Blue Crown Conure
Flight: Yes

Return to Parrot Tales