Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Flying home

Place to share personal stories, pictures and videos of your parrot.

Re: Flying home

Postby Pajarita » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:48 pm

No, I did not see you holding the bird, all I saw was the birds flying in (I thought they were going from one house to another but that doesn't really signify...).
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Postby Pajarita » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:52 pm

ParrotsForLife wrote:
Pajarita wrote:Science-based? :lol: I don't think so but, if it was, his 'science' is not too good because he has lost a number of birds over the years...

Thats just what I have heard everybody saids "Its the only science based course" I dont know anything about him just heard recently.

Well, I don't know what science they could be basing free-flight recall on... The only 'science' I know about -which, in reality, is not science at all- is what homing pigeons usually do in their races which is to leave one bird of the mated pair behind so the other one (they always choose the fastest of the pair, of course) rushes home to be with her or him (they mate for life, like parrots do) but, as far as I know, this is not what Biro does.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Postby Wolf » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:25 pm

I had not noticed that you were in the video until you mentioned that you were in it. It is very hard to see you in it and most people would probably not notice that you were there, but as I said in my last post, I have watched just how careful you have always been with them and so although I had not noticed that you were in the video, I was pretty certain that you were close by.
Wolf
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 6
Types of Birds Owned: Senegal
African Grey (CAG)
Yellow Naped Amazon
2Celestial Parrotlet
Budgie

Postby Erithacus » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:40 pm

The camera reads the exposure inside the house, hence the outdoor is over exposed.
Kilaya ...cag
Pipi, Zizi, Eclipse and Zico ... gcc
Erithacus
Amazon

Number of Birds Owned: 19
Types of Birds Owned: Congo African Grey, Green cheek conures, Lovebirds, Cockatiels and Bulbul.

Postby Wolf » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:28 am

Well you can't always control everything that the camera sees. Still, what I am saying is that if people would remember or go back and watch all of your videos, they would see just how careful you have always been with your birds and they would have known that even if they could not see you that you would be right there with the birds. At least that is what I think. You have always been careful and thoughtful of your birds and have done such a wonderful job with them.
Wolf
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 6
Types of Birds Owned: Senegal
African Grey (CAG)
Yellow Naped Amazon
2Celestial Parrotlet
Budgie

Previous

Return to Parrot Tales