Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Telepathic African Grey

Place to share personal stories, pictures and videos of your parrot.

Telepathic African Grey

Postby ParrotsForLife » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:06 pm

I wonder if any other Parrots are Telepathic this is absolutely amazing and yes I believe these things and only recently found out Greys are telepathic and I even tried sending Tiko a telepathic message and I feel like she got it, I told her her home address and to look for humans help and that we all love her I also got a few bites from Mango yesterday after his shower when we practiced step up but I think his feet were just slippy but the bites hurt a lot and he ripped skin and I just burst into tears crying over Tiko and then about 10 minutes later crawled into bed crying again and Mango felt very sorry and slept for the rest of the day and didn't lift his head and I really hope Tiko comes home soon I really miss her.
https://youtu.be/2UX4d2nb7yU
ParrotsForLife
African Grey

Number of Birds Owned: 5
Types of Birds Owned: Rocko and Loki, Cockatiels
Mango, Plum headed parakeet
Tiko, African grey, Oscar, BFA
Flight: Yes

Re: Telepathic African Grey

Postby liz » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:31 am

I know that they can read our emotions but don't believe they are telepathic.
liz
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 12
Types of Birds Owned: DYH Amazon Rambo
BF Amazon Myrtle
Cockatiels: Shadow Tammy Flutter Phoenix Jackie
Andy Impy Louise Twila Leroy

Postby ParrotsForLife » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:54 am

liz wrote:I know that they can read our emotions but don't believe they are telepathic.

Did you watch the video? I well believe it and speaking of emotions can parrots sense every single emotion your feeling?
ParrotsForLife
African Grey

Postby Wolf » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:02 am

This is somewhat the same as the question of whether or not parrots are self aware beings in that there is currently no scientific evidence to confirm it. There is enough evidence to suggest that parrots are self aware and that they may be empathic, but so far noting that is conclusive scientifically. This claim of telepathy falls into this same category, there may be some evidence of these phenominom , but no actual proof.

This leaves it up to the individual to decide what they wish to believe and although I would want to believe that these claims have merit, I would by no means bet either my life or the life of any of my birds on these things.
Wolf
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 6
Types of Birds Owned: Senegal
African Grey (CAG)
Yellow Naped Amazon
2Celestial Parrotlet
Budgie

Postby ParrotsForLife » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:16 am

Wolf wrote:This is somewhat the same as the question of whether or not parrots are self aware beings in that there is currently no scientific evidence to confirm it. There is enough evidence to suggest that parrots are self aware and that they may be empathic, but so far noting that is conclusive scientifically. This claim of telepathy falls into this same category, there may be some evidence of these phenominom , but no actual proof.

This leaves it up to the individual to decide what they wish to believe and although I would want to believe that these claims have merit, I would by no means bet either my life or the life of any of my birds on these things.

Why would you need to bet a life on these things? You either believe or you don't
ParrotsForLife
African Grey

Postby Wolf » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:06 am

I suppose that one could say that you either believe or you don't, and be right to some degree, but belief alone does not make a thing true. I have believed in the possibility of telepathy, psychokinesis and several other aspects of mental abilities for much longer than you have been alive, but my belief has in no way clouded my perceptions in regards to the actual evidence concerning the evidence for and against the existence of these abilities.

If you are familiar with the "X-Files" series then in some respects I am like Fox Moulder, in that I want to believe and know that the truth is out there, but also like Fox I find just enough evidence to not disbelieve but not enough to prove that it is real.
Wolf
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 6
Types of Birds Owned: Senegal
African Grey (CAG)
Yellow Naped Amazon
2Celestial Parrotlet
Budgie

Postby Pajarita » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:17 am

I'll tell you outright: I think it's bunk.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Postby ParrotsForLife » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:13 pm

Wolf wrote:I suppose that one could say that you either believe or you don't, and be right to some degree, but belief alone does not make a thing true. I have believed in the possibility of telepathy, psychokinesis and several other aspects of mental abilities for much longer than you have been alive, but my belief has in no way clouded my perceptions in regards to the actual evidence concerning the evidence for and against the existence of these abilities.

If you are familiar with the "X-Files" series then in some respects I am like Fox Moulder, in that I want to believe and know that the truth is out there, but also like Fox I find just enough evidence to not disbelieve but not enough to prove that it is real.

Well every human has those abilities you just have to open to it, Im a very open person I don't need proof and I am capable of these abilities.After watching this I can actually see how Tiko knew things before we did them.
ParrotsForLife
African Grey

Postby liz » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:55 pm

Heaven help anyone trying to contact my mind. They wouldn't last 2 minutes in there.
liz
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 12
Types of Birds Owned: DYH Amazon Rambo
BF Amazon Myrtle
Cockatiels: Shadow Tammy Flutter Phoenix Jackie
Andy Impy Louise Twila Leroy

Postby Wolf » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:58 pm

Shut up, Wolf!!
Wolf