Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

so funny have to share

Place to share personal stories, pictures and videos of your parrot.

so funny have to share

Postby alienlady » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:35 pm

A delivery man came to my door and he saw Liseth sat on an internal door. She was looking him upand down when he said "what a beautiful bird , would you like to live with me ?". Liseth glared and machine gunned him !
alienlady
Poicephalus

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: Blue fronted amazon
Flight: Yes

Re: so funny have to share

Postby Bird woman » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:22 pm

That's halious, :lol: my husband has an African grey that shoots me with her pretend gun too. Watch those delivery guys, there's one that has made several deliverys here that really spends a lot of extra time out front when the birds are in the avairy. There always locked and on close circuit T.V. When I'm not out front. :shock: B.W. I would pity the poor soul that tried to snatch one of my fids,
Bird woman
Amazon

Number of Birds Owned: 10
Types of Birds Owned: 2 mollucans, 2 LSC'S, 2 macaws, 1 bare-eye, 1 grey, 1 goffin and max the quaker

Postby ParrotsForLife » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:30 pm

Bird woman wrote:That's halious, :lol: my husband has an African grey that shoots me with her pretend gun too. Watch those delivery guys, there's one that has made several deliverys here that really spends a lot of extra time out front when the birds are in the avairy. There always locked and on close circuit T.V. When I'm not out front. :shock: B.W. I would pity the poor soul that tried to snatch one of my fids,

When I was in the garden with the birds one day someone actually told me if I left them unattended they would steal him :O
ParrotsForLife
African Grey

Number of Birds Owned: 5
Types of Birds Owned: Rocko and Loki, Cockatiels
Mango, Plum headed parakeet
Tiko, African grey, Oscar, BFA

Postby liz » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:18 am

Mine have bonded with every human in the house. Their different personalities put us in order of importance. Rainbow calls me Momma but uses the names of the others to call them. He says Betty when he wants my aunt. If she does not answer he will yell "AUNT BETTY".

Myrtle has and probably will always call me "Ma". I am her number one with Aunt Betty after me even though she pulls tricks on Aunt Betty to make her yell. She loved my son at first sight. He is the only one who can actually take her off my shoulder. She treats my daughter likIe a step child. If I leave for a week she will look for me. That is the only time Myrtle will go to Rachel.

It is like we have friends but also have BFFs.
liz
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 12
Types of Birds Owned: DYH Amazon Rambo
BF Amazon Myrtle
Cockatiels: Shadow Tammy Flutter Phoenix Jackie
Andy Impy Louise Twila Leroy

Postby alienlady » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:26 am

I was amused because she had never done that before and her timing seemed so funny.
alienlady
Poicephalus

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: Blue fronted amazon

Postby Pajarita » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:11 pm

Her timing was perfect! That should tell him how she feels about his offer :lol:
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Return to Parrot Tales