Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Cookie the Senegal parrot

Place to share personal stories, pictures and videos of your parrot.

Cookie the Senegal parrot

Postby razaar » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:31 pm

:senegal: This is a very sad time for me, I had to lay to rest my Senegal Parrot Cookie. We have been together for 26 years, since she was 10 weeks old. Words cannot describe the sorrow. She was fiercely loyal and the sweetest little bird you could meet. She was in the hospital for over a month and all the staff fell in love with her. She really loved everyone she met and wanted them all to scratch her little head. I wanted to post here just to have a memorial for her so she is remembered. RIP my little girl will miss you forever.
razaar
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: senegal
Flight: No

Re: Cookie the Senegal parrot

Postby Pajarita » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:51 am

Oh, my! I am sooooo very sorry for your loss! Senegal girls are VERY special and, after 26 years, the loss must be devastating! Please receive our deepest sympathies for your loss.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Return to Parrot Tales