Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

It's already been two years..

Place to share personal stories, pictures and videos of your parrot.

Re: It's already been two years..

Postby lzver » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:56 pm

Natacha wrote:Well the small would be too small. And in the larger, the rope diameter is thicker so...

Here's a picture of the medium-short with Shade on it to give you an idea of the size..

The medium-short looks perfect for the space we have.

I really had to look for Shade in that picture on the net .... She looks lost on the net :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Laura's Bird World Blog - http://laurasbirdworld.blogspot.com/
Jessie - Senegal
Lucy - Red Bellied
Kylie - Meyers
lzver
Amazon

Number of Birds Owned: 3
Types of Birds Owned: 1 Senegal; 1 Red-Bellied; 1 Meyers
Flight: Yes

Postby Rue » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:11 pm

I'd love an atom! But I'm too cheap, and I think only the Pi would use it. Both the Amazon and the CAG are chickens...bwak bwak bwak...so it's hard to justify spending that much for one bird, who's very happy with his current options...

Hubby goes down to the States for work quite often. He doesn't have time to find a bird store, but I keep wondering if I could have it shipped to his hotel, and then he could bring it up with him? Wonder what customs would say? Wonder if it would be considered a security risk? :lol:
Every parrot has a duty: To reduce the world to toothpicks.
Rue
Poicephalus

Number of Birds Owned: 5
Types of Birds Owned: Cockatiels -2 hens
Amazon, Green-cheeked
Pionus. White-capped
African Grey, Red-tailed (CAG)

Postby Mr.Darcy » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:06 pm

Just an FYI for the Canadians. I live in Vancouver and have been to West Coast Tropical many times. The store and owner are awesome IMO. I have been in another store that is online and it was pretty lame. She has several birds of her own and used to breed as well. Upstairs from the store is a very well respected Avian Vet. The prices in the store are reasonable too. She has tonnes of stuff!! The nets are great, and she always has time to talk/advise. And if you are shipping in Canada it wouldn't be too expensive.
:thumbsup:
:macaw3:
Marlies
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Maya Angelou

:macaw3: :meyers: and Marlies
Mr.Darcy
Poicephalus

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Hahn's macaw
Meyer's parrot

Previous

Return to Parrot Tales