Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Its been 4 weeks Home now...

Place to share personal stories, pictures and videos of your parrot.

Its been 4 weeks Home now...

Postby basilbird2012 » Sat May 19, 2012 10:52 pm

:senegal:
I have had Basil my Senegal for 4 weeks now and I am completely AMAZED at his intelligence.. He has brought sooo much joy into my house.. I love when he does something on accident and when he hears me laugh at him for doing it, he promptly does it again so I can laugh once more.. He already is talking, at 15 weeks old!! He says " I love you ", "hello", "Basilbird", " wanna come".. he talks up a storm. He does "wings", hangs upside down, "dead bird", comes walking next to you if you say you coming?... He hangs out with me all day, although we are not on top of each other all day. He really has bonded with both of us. He gets happy when Paul comes home, or I do.. he goes on walks with me and he LOVES car rides.. My sister lives an hour-half away and he loves the ride. He has made a place such a difference here.. it feels like hes been living here forever!! Like he was ment to be here. Happy happy!! :senegal:
basilbird2012
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 6
Types of Birds Owned: Parrotlet
Senegal
Finches
Flight: Yes

Return to Parrot Tales