Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Stealth Attack 'Zon

Place to share personal stories, pictures and videos of your parrot.

Stealth Attack 'Zon

Postby Saerphe » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:55 pm

I went into the pet store today to set a time with the manager for our interview for my folklore project and decided to spend some quality time with the birds while I was at it. Charlie (DYH :amazon: ) and Chip ( :gray: ) were both out of their cages. Charlie and I are old buddies, though she was pretty mad at me for leaving for four months when I went home for the summer. She has a bit of a penchant for climbing down from her cage and walking around the store looking for attention from her favourite people. I'd never actually seen her do this until fairly recently, but the manager would tell me stories about her shenanigans when I was there sometimes.

Chip and I recently started bonding, and he talks to me and lets me pet him sometimes. I was kneeling near the bottom of the cage petting his head when I heard a little click behind me. When I turned around, Charlie was sitting about two inches away from my foot, giving me the 'sullen two year-old' look. If her claw hadn't clicked against the floor, I probably wouldn't have noticed her until she started climbing on me.

All I can think is that she certainly has a promising career as a stealth attack parrot. :lol:
Saerphe
Poicephalus

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: Green Cheek Conure
Flight: Yes

Return to Parrot Tales