Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

hi i'm new

New to the parrot forum? Introduce yourself and your flock to us.

hi i'm new

Postby yantic19 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:08 pm

hi i'm dorothy or people call me by my nickname thea. i breed and own lovebirds. i also have a canary wing parakeet. in addition i petsit all size birds. so this all keeps me quite busy. my passion is birds so all of this fullfills that.
yantic19
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 10
Types of Birds Owned: lovebirds and a yellow winged parakeet
Flight: No

Re: hi i'm new

Postby liz » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:10 am

Welcome to the forum.
I am only on my second coffee so I will leave the first line of your post to calmer posters.
liz
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 12
Types of Birds Owned: DYH Amazon Rambo
BF Amazon Myrtle
Cockatiels: Shadow Tammy Flutter Phoenix Jackie
Andy Impy Louise Twila Leroy
Flight: Yes

Re: hi i'm new

Postby Pajarita » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:28 am

Welcome to the forum, Thea! I am glad to find another bird lover but, my dear, if you really love birds, please do not breed them. There is not only a HUGE overpopulation problem with pet parrots, there is also the fact that we cannot give them a good life. I don't mean to jump on your throat but we really and truly love birds here and being part of the solution is a mantra and motto for us...
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Return to Introductions