Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Hello parrot lovers of the world!

New to the parrot forum? Introduce yourself and your flock to us.

Hello parrot lovers of the world!

Postby Chowe2023 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:03 pm

Hello everyone and a big hello to your flocks. I have had parrots for a while but am new to this forum. I have 4 Green Cheeck Conures, 2 Cockatiels, 4 Budgies and an African Grey. Yes, I love my birds and yes I am obsessed with them. They are all terribly spoiled and are pretty much free flying all day long. I would love some help though with identifying the mutation of one of the Conures I have. I was "told" he (Ben) is a Cinnamon - Turquoise but.... he is definiely not.
I have had a Cinnamon Turquoise before and this is not it. I think he may be a Pineapple Or a Dilute??
I've had a Pineapple before as well and Ben's colors are much more washed out. Any assistance would be appreciated greatly!
Screenshot 2022-01-21 195507.png
Screenshot 2022-01-21 195507.png (156.56 KiB) Viewed 1114 times
Chowe2023
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 11
Types of Birds Owned: Budgie, Cockatiel, Green Cheeck Conure, African Grey
Flight: Yes

Re: Hello parrot lovers of the world!

Postby Chowe2023 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:24 pm

Here is another photo
Screenshot 2022-01-21 195550.png
Chowe2023
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 11
Types of Birds Owned: Budgie, Cockatiel, Green Cheeck Conure, African Grey

Re: Hello parrot lovers of the world!

Postby Pajarita » Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:35 am

Hi and welcome to the forum. I am no expert on mutations because I don't really care about them so I never took the time to learn much about them but I think that Ben is a Muted (not dilute because dilutes have dark feet and beaks) Cinnamon Pineapple.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Return to Introductions