Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Re-Introducing myself

New to the parrot forum? Introduce yourself and your flock to us.

Re-Introducing myself

Postby Jackson312 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:50 am

Hello everyone! I have owned two cockatiels and I live in China. I used this forum a year or two ago but had to leave due to well, things. First of all, I have to tell a sad story. My previous cockatiel, Jackpot was in her cage when we all went out to dinner. The last person out the door didn't close the door quick enough and didn't notice a ginger cat sneak in. Well, I don't want to explain the rest, just feathers everywhere.

On a positive note, a few weeks later we decided it was time to stop being sad and get another bird. We brought home a gorgeous little cockatiel that we named Tequila. She was super tame, but is now slightly less because my dad lets her do whatever the heck she wants. It doesn't matter how hard I try, he always is having her do whatever. She sits on top of the shower and tries to nibble on the stuff up there, which I think is dangerous but my dad thinks is absolutely fine. It really annoys me and annoys me more that everyone is against me in my house when it comes to the bird stuff, which they know almost nothing about.

Anyway, I hope that I will learn a lot here and hope to meet some new people!
I love my :pied: Jackpot!
Jackson312
Parrotlet

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Cockatiel
Flight: Yes

Return to Introductions