Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Hi from Australia!

New to the parrot forum? Introduce yourself and your flock to us.

Re: Hi from Australia!

Postby mmeager » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:55 am

Very true Pajarita. This is why our birds will very happily devour a hot chilli pepper that would bring us humans to our knees crying!
mmeager
Cockatiel

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Indian Ring Neck
Flight: Yes

Postby mmeager » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:40 am

:irn: My participation has been very low here recently, but Dec-Jan is our busiest work months of the year, 12hrs being our minimum work day!
But I just wanted to tell everyone how much I am loving every second of this little bird! My God he is a powerhouse of personality and character! I have so many stories to tell already! We certainly have our troubles and issues, but we are working everything out together just fine. I cannot express the pure joy Zoltin is giving me! Damn I love this little bird!!!! :irn:
mmeager
Cockatiel

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Indian Ring Neck

Postby Wolf » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:41 am

I have also been a bit more inactive on the forum as of late, but for different reasons than yours, but we understand that life happens and goes on all of the time, we will still be here waiting to hear from you and Zoltin whenever you have the time to share a photo, story, ask questions or just have time to say hi. I am glad that things are going so well for the two of you, it is wonderful and thanks for sharing with us.
Wolf
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 6
Types of Birds Owned: Senegal
African Grey (CAG)
Yellow Naped Amazon
2Celestial Parrotlet
Budgie

Previous

Return to Introductions