Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Introducing my feathered companions, my furry companion and

New to the parrot forum? Introduce yourself and your flock to us.

Introducing my feathered companions, my furry companion and

Postby Seaecove » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:41 am

Hi, My name is Claudia and my friends are as follows; Einstein (grey), Song (canary), Jory (Cockatiel), Bennie and Joon (parakeets), Sir and Mrs. Peepers aka Peeps 1&2, Nelson and Maggie (Green Cheek Conures and finally Ziggy (Chinese Crested Powderpuff Dog and Best friends).
Seaecove
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 0
Types of Birds Owned: African Grey, Congo, Canary, male, Parakeets, Cockatiel, Parrolets and Green Cheeked Conures
Flight: Yes

Re: Introducing my feathered companions, my furry companion and

Postby Bird woman » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:48 am

Welcome claudia and very large family, it's nice to meet you and we all love pics and stories . Helping one another is our goal as well as sharing , bragging and friendship. Looking forward to chatting :D BIRD WOMAN :cockatoo:
Bird woman
Amazon

Number of Birds Owned: 10
Types of Birds Owned: 2 mollucans, 2 LSC'S, 2 macaws, 1 bare-eye, 1 grey, 1 goffin and max the quaker

Re: Introducing my feathered companions, my furry companion and

Postby Pajarita » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:01 pm

Welcome to the forum, Claudia, Einstein, Song, Jory, Bennie and Joon (I love that movie!), Sir and Mrs. Peepers, Nelson and Maggie, and, last but not least, Ziggy! Not that it has anything to do with anything but I used to have a good friend that ran a Chinese Crested rescue (I think she still does but I haven't talked to her in ages).
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Return to Introductions