Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Introduction

New to the parrot forum? Introduce yourself and your flock to us.

Introduction

Postby showdowngirl24 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:01 pm

Hello I'm Marie and I live in Byron Ga. I have one fid(feathered Kid) named Yoshi. Yoshi is an indian ringneck. Yoshi is 13 weeks old and I've had him/her since 2 weeks old. I hand raised yoshi and weaned him just a few days ago. I'm going to call Yoshi a he just to make this easier although Yoshi has not been sexed. I am married and have 2 children as well, and we all love yoshi dearly!!! Thanks for this forum and I will most definitely be reading to learn more about raising a well rounded fid. :irn:
showdowngirl24
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: Indian RingNeck
Flight: No

Re: Introduction

Postby Pajarita » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:18 pm

Hi, Marie and Yoshi and welcome to the forum! Wow, they removed the baby from the parents at only two weeks of age?! Was it because the parents rejected him?
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Return to Introductions