Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Hello

New to the parrot forum? Introduce yourself and your flock to us.

Re: Hello

Postby Pajarita » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:23 pm

Well, unfortunately for parrots, they require a very steady, non-changing and not 'normal' household to be happy and healthy and not that many people can provide it for the 'duration' (their longevity works against them BIG TIME!]
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Re: Hello

Postby Georges mom » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:19 pm

So sorry that it didn't work out for you. You seem very diligent and determined to find your new pet and I'm sure something will work out for you. And yes anytime you want to talk to my rescue contact just pm me and I can put youin touch with her immediately. You can at least find out what she has at the time. You can also tell her what you're looking for and I'm sure she has other contacts that can help you find what you want. Yes it is Lansing Il which is just 15 minutes away. Good luck and stay positive :thumbsup:
Georges mom
Conure

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: Yellow naped amazon parrot
Flight: No

Previous

Return to Introductions