Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Hello!

New to the parrot forum? Introduce yourself and your flock to us.

Hello!

Postby XParr0tL0verX » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:44 am

Hi, I'm Tana, I'm 16 years old. I currently own 2 birds. (cockatiel and red lored parrot) The cockateil's name is Mister, hes 4 years old and my parrot's names Barney, hes 30 years old. I have owned 4 birds, but sadly our parakeet died, and my other cockatiel flew away. Owning these wonderful animals has been such a fun adventure for me and can't wait to continue my life with my birds. :D ;) :P
Tana<33333
XParr0tL0verX
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 4
Types of Birds Owned: cockatiels (Tico and Mister) red lorde parrot (Barney) parakeet (Little Bird)
Flight: Yes

Re: Hello!

Postby Pajarita » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:05 pm

Hi, Tana, welcome to the forum. My very first rescue was a red-lored amazon - she was thought to be a male and called Pistachio but she never answered to it because, as far as she was concerned, her name was Pretty Bird and that's what I called her until I had to put her down [she had bone cancer in both legs]. I loved that bird to pieces and still remember her every single day...
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Return to Introductions