Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

help from owners wanted

New to the parrot forum? Introduce yourself and your flock to us.

help from owners wanted

Postby Colour Buddy » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:57 am

Hi,
I am writing a fictional story book concerning talking birds. This will be from a time where talking birds are used to educate children and used to entertain the very wealthy. The name I've given for a talking bird is called a 'Colour Buddy'. I am looking for bird owners that can create a video of their birds speaking the words 'I'm a Colour Buddy' or just Colour Buddy. This will all be part of the Colour Buddy Concept.

First part of the Colour Buddy Concept.: seventeen pieces of artwork given with copyright and world wide rights to charities. This is set in place now.

Second part of the Colour Buddy Concept: Creating Colour Buddy educational products. Half of all profits made will be invested back into society/community.

Third part of the Colour Buddy Concept: Created story book and characters. Evolution.
Colour Buddy > a person or animal that can bring happiness and laughter into your life.
Colour Buddy> a colourful personality that is a true friend > buddy.

Hope you can help
Michael Harman
The Colour Buddy Concept
Colour Buddy
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 0
Types of Birds Owned: None
Flight: No

Return to Introductions