Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Our Sweetheart

New to the parrot forum? Introduce yourself and your flock to us.

Our Sweetheart

Postby MamiRosea » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:35 am

Hey guys, we are total and absolute noobs to birds, we have both worked in a pet store before and so we know how to feed them and to spend time with our special baby as much as possible and her temperature and that’s about it. We have a lot of smart friends who know tons about birds but are not always available. We have been doing research and love to learn more about our White bellied caique. She has some bird defects but we love her all the same, we have no vet in this area who knows about birds and quite honestly I don’t think I would trust one anyway. We are a family of 5 with 2 dogs, a cat, and a snake.
MamiRosea
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: White Bellied Caique
Flight: Yes

Re: Our Sweetheart

Postby Pajarita » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:44 am

Welcome to the forum, MamiRosea! Tell us a bit about your baby. What is its name? How do you know it's a female? How long have you had her? etc. We love to hear about other birds. I have a caique myself, a black capped one. His previous owner thought Javi is a male but I need to DNA him to make sure. I am very glad you know how to feed yours correctly because very few people really do and I am super surprised you learned how to do it at a pet store because, in my personal experience, none of them do it right so triple kudos to them for it!
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Return to Introductions