Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

LOST PARROT SEEN IN ZAGREB

New to the parrot forum? Introduce yourself and your flock to us.

LOST PARROT SEEN IN ZAGREB

Postby phebella1988 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:42 pm

Hello
I am visiting Croatia in Zagreb and I saw a green parrot on a fence next to jarun lake, it had a ring on its foot. I am from England and tried to ask some croatians to help me with lost pets but everyone just said they didnt know. I feel really bad for it, I lost my parrot once and I was sick with worry and spent all my spare time looking for him. Is there anyway anyone can help me? I managed to get a picture but couldnt see its tag code before I got too close and it flew into a tree. Is there anywhere you can call to report a lost pet? In england we have animal resuce lines and can even report it to the police but everyone seemed to laugh at me when I asked this. I hope to hear from you soon. I cant fidure out how to post the picture I have of it =(
Best wishes Phoebe
phebella1988
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: senegal
Flight: Yes

Re: LOST PARROT SEEN IN ZAGREB

Postby phebella1988 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:51 pm

Pic attached.
Attachments
38133438_10215629979517524_4022687852860014592_na.jpg
Here's a pic of the parrot seen in Zagreb
phebella1988
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: senegal

Re: LOST PARROT SEEN IN ZAGREB

Postby Pajarita » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:48 am

I am sorry I did not see this before. That's a young female moustached parakeet but I don't know of any rescue organization in Croatia...
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Return to Introductions