Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

The pitfalls of buying from. A broker

New to the parrot forum? Introduce yourself and your flock to us.

The pitfalls of buying from. A broker

Postby Stevenlarrykaye » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:50 am

I read the rules and do not want to break any. So I will begin without mentioning the name of the broker and please do not guess I am not here to. Play games. First order was fir for two black capped. Both came to me usps birds were stressed it was in mid 90s one has lost its tail secondshipment ordered two turquioise conjures wrong birds sent can't get credut absolute nightmare total loss two thousand two. hundred dolars1
Stevenlarrykaye
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 15
Types of Birds Owned: Conjure caiques
Flight: Yes

Re: The pitfalls of buying from. A broker

Postby Pajarita » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:29 pm

Welcome to the forum and I am terribly sorry of your bad experience but, for the future, please refrain from ordering birds to be shipped to you - and this is not only because, as you have experienced, it's very easy to cheat the customer but also because it's terribly traumatic for the birds and there are many studies that tell us that birds that were traumatized when young remain high-strung and have issues the rest of their lives so, even if you had gotten the right birds and in good shape, you would still have ended up short-changed.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Return to Introductions