Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

New to the parrot owning community!

New to the parrot forum? Introduce yourself and your flock to us.

New to the parrot owning community!

Postby Kookie » Thu May 23, 2019 9:23 pm

Hi All! Kookie joined our family recently (February 2019) still trying to learn so much about her and her behaviors/movements. Kookie has been the loveliest bird so far, and I am so excited to have a parrot pet! :) I made a youtube channel for our journey with her, please join to follow our journey! I will be coming here for all my questions haha still trying to figure things out as we go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwLKD8CnOvc

Best!
XOXO Kookie
Kookie
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: Yellow naped amazon parrot
Flight: No

Re: New to the parrot owning community!

Postby Pajarita » Fri May 24, 2019 8:32 am

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new baby! Unfortunately, I cannot watch your video. It's asking me to install something and I don't install anything I don't really need in my computer.

Please tell us how old is the bird and, if it's adopted, what is his/her background? Was it DNA'd and, if so, are we talking boy or girl? If adopted, was the bird's name Kookie or did it have a different name?
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Return to Introductions