Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Wisconsinite Checking In

New to the parrot forum? Introduce yourself and your flock to us.

Wisconsinite Checking In

Postby BerlinKhan » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:35 pm

Hello everyone,,
My name is Berlin, but my closest friends tend to call me Liz.

I currently reside in SE WI.

I share my home with 2 cockatiels, Riley, a pied tiel, and Bailey, a pearl tiel. Riley's going to turn 9 on the 25th of the month and Bailey turns 7 on the 4th of March, exactly 1 week after Riley celebrates his hatch day.
play sweepstakes online for money

Riley came to me via the now defunct Petfinder Classifieds (his owners, professional photographers, re-homed him because they found him to be too noisy) and Bailey is from a local breeder.

In addition to the cockatiels, I have 2 dogs: a 5½-year-old white and black Phalène (drop-eared Papillon) named Dane and an 11-year-old white and red sable Papillon named Leia (Lay-ah). Both are rescues. Dane was adopted from PapAdopters (he's actually a foster failure) and Leia was adopted from PapHaven.
Last edited by BerlinKhan on Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BerlinKhan
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 0
Flight: Yes

Re: Wisconsinite Checking In

Postby Pajarita » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:14 am

Hi, Liz, Bailey, Riley, Dane and Leia - welcome to the forum! I won't tell you the names of all my animals because I would need an entire page as I not only name my own but also the feral cats. the pigeons and even the opposum I feed everyday :lol:
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: Toos, grays, zons, canaries, finches, cardinals, senegals, jardine, redbelly, sun conure, button quail, GCC, PFC, lovebirds
Flight: Yes

Return to Introductions