Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Hi there! Semi-new bird owner here!

New to the parrot forum? Introduce yourself and your flock to us.

Hi there! Semi-new bird owner here!

Postby Tabby » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:09 pm

Hi! I'm Tabby and this is my first time ever using any type of form for anything. I'm kinda new when it comes to caring for birds, I'm still learning the ups and downs, it's been a rough learning experience thus far. I have two cockatiels, Honey and Rum. I've had Honey in my family for about three years now, I took him in as mine about seven months ago. We had gotten him for my dad from a pet smart (His cage was so small we couldn't leave him). I brought Rum home about five to six months ago from a bird rehabilitation center, he was very angry and had never been handled so no one had wanted him.

I'm excited to get lots of information in order to better care for my babies and to make some fellow bird owner friends!
Tabby
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Cockatiels
Flight: No

Re: Hi there! Semi-new bird owner here!

Postby Pajarita » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:34 am

Hi, Tabby, Honey and Rum. Welcome to the forum and, please, let us know how we can help you with your new babies.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Return to Introductions