Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Do you believe in God?

Off topic discussions that are unrelated to parrots and other parrot discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

Re: Do you believe in God?

Postby Pajarita » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:14 am

I don't know about anybody else but I was not offended by the subject, Not at all. It's just another subject to me - only it's one that I don't normally debate. I suggest that, as Seagoatdeb suggested, you go to an appropriate site to discuss your and other people's beliefs. I would also suggest that you rethink your approach and manner because, personally, I find you quite alienating and people don't take kindly to that.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: Toos, grays, zons, canaries, finches, cardinals, senegals, jardine, redbelly, sun conure, button quail, GCC, PFC, lovebirds
Flight: Yes

Postby bosad44 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:32 am

Pajarita wrote:I don't know about anybody else but I was not offended by the subject, Not at all. It's just another subject to me - only it's one that I don't normally debate. I suggest that, as Seagoatdeb suggested, you go to an appropriate site to discuss your and other people's beliefs. I would also suggest that you rethink your approach and manner because, personally, I find you quite alienating and people don't take kindly to that.

how am I being "alienating"?
bosad44
Lovebird

Postby Pajarita » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:12 am

Re-read your postings as if they were addressed to you and, if you don't see what I mean, it would be useless for me to point it out because, obviously, you would not agree.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: Toos, grays, zons, canaries, finches, cardinals, senegals, jardine, redbelly, sun conure, button quail, GCC, PFC, lovebirds

Postby bosad44 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:27 am

Pajarita wrote:Re-read your postings as if they were addressed to you and, if you don't see what I mean, it would be useless for me to point it out because, obviously, you would not agree.

well then, I suggest you do the same :thumbsup:

peace.
bosad44
Lovebird

Postby GreenWing » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:46 pm

Catholic here. Chance is Catholic, too. Her patron saint is St. Francis of Assisi. Of course. :mrgreen: Chance gets blessed on the feast of St. Francis of Assisi. She also has said "Amen" after prayer! :D

I know it sounds silly but, the book of Genesis mentions what's consistent with evolution: her kind came first, before humans. Catholics accept evolution and science and I admittedly like how this is aligned with Genesis.

FWIW, I don't see why the OP should get any sass here. It's the off-topic section. He has the right to start a topic. Nobody is making anybody respond. Just sayin'.
GreenWing
African Grey

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: Congo African Grey ♥

Previous

Return to General & Off Topic