Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Rocko Improving

Off topic discussions that are unrelated to parrots and other parrot discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

Re: Rocko Improving

Postby liz » Sat May 16, 2015 8:24 am

I was asking about why they thought Rambo did not fly. They asked me what I feed him. Rambo can fly now because I answered the questions they asked.
I am not fighting with a kid. I am trying to explain why guestions are asked that you do not think are relavent.
Do you treat your parents this way? How about schoold teachers?
I know that 14 is a very rough age. Your not a kid and your not an adult. It is hard to find your nich. I have 2 kids now both in their 40s. It was not easy to live with them between 14 and 18 but then I was not either at that age.
liz
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 12
Types of Birds Owned: DYH Amazon Rambo
BF Amazon Myrtle
Cockatiels: Shadow Tammy Flutter Phoenix Jackie
Andy Impy Louise Twila Leroy
Flight: Yes

Postby ParrotsForLife » Sat May 16, 2015 10:22 am

liz wrote:I was asking about why they thought Rambo did not fly. They asked me what I feed him. Rambo can fly now because I answered the questions they asked.
I am not fighting with a kid. I am trying to explain why guestions are asked that you do not think are relavent.
Do you treat your parents this way? How about schoold teachers?
I know that 14 is a very rough age. Your not a kid and your not an adult. It is hard to find your nich. I have 2 kids now both in their 40s. It was not easy to live with them between 14 and 18 but then I was not either at that age.

No i actually treat my parents with respect and im probably 1 out of a few people that dosent mess in school I just do my work I understand about rambo not flying but Rocko is fine so I dont need any questions about him why cant u just understand that
ParrotsForLife
African Grey

Number of Birds Owned: 5
Types of Birds Owned: Rocko and Loki, Cockatiels
Mango, Plum headed parakeet
Tiko, African grey, Oscar, BFA

Postby liz » Sat May 16, 2015 10:31 am

Okay, you came through loud and clear!
liz
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 12
Types of Birds Owned: DYH Amazon Rambo
BF Amazon Myrtle
Cockatiels: Shadow Tammy Flutter Phoenix Jackie
Andy Impy Louise Twila Leroy

Postby Pajarita » Sat May 16, 2015 12:17 pm

ParrotsForLife wrote:No i actually treat my parents with respect and im probably 1 out of a few people that dosent mess in school I just do my work I understand about rambo not flying but Rocko is fine so I dont need any questions about him why cant u just understand that

Oh, we understand much more than you think we do, my dear... there is a saying in Spanish that old people use when dealing with children who think they know more than them: Cuando tu estas yendo, yo ya estoy de vuelta (when you are on your way there, I am already back). And, because I do understand small children's mentality (7 children and 11 grandkids), I won't mention anything else about bettering your bird's life.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Postby ParrotsForLife » Sat May 16, 2015 2:09 pm

Pajarita wrote:
ParrotsForLife wrote:No i actually treat my parents with respect and im probably 1 out of a few people that dosent mess in school I just do my work I understand about rambo not flying but Rocko is fine so I dont need any questions about him why cant u just understand that

Oh, we understand much more than you think we do, my dear... there is a saying in Spanish that old people use when dealing with children who think they know more than them: Cuando tu estas yendo, yo ya estoy de vuelta (when you are on your way there, I am already back). And, because I do understand small children's mentality (7 children and 11 grandkids), I won't mention anything else about bettering your bird's life.

Pajarita I dont mind you giving me tips and stuff I dont mind anyone giving me tips and information.And im not mental (Dear)
ParrotsForLife
African Grey

Postby Pajarita » Sun May 17, 2015 10:22 am

Yes, you do. And that's your prerogative.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Postby Blu » Mon May 18, 2015 10:29 am

You seem like one of the most pretentious and condescending kids I have ever had the displeasure of meeting on a forum. Wow your fourteen and may know alot but I can guarantee that Liz and Pajarita's knowledge far exceeds your knowledge. I am closer to your age at 16 so I know what its like at your age and you are acting like you are ten. You should be glad that they are taking the time to give you additional information. They gave me more info than I asked for and instead of acting like a little baby and complaining that I am smart (Honor Roll my friend) and that I didn't need that information I took their advice and you know what happened? My birds quality of life has increased exponentially. So maybe have some respect for people that are smarter than you and listen to what they have to say. :thumbsup:
Blu the Budgie :budgie2:

Connor the Green Cheek Conure :gcc:
Blu
Conure

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Parakeet, Cinnamon Green cheek Conure

Postby Wolf » Mon May 18, 2015 10:46 am

Blu ;
We all appreciate your input and thank you for defending us in this matter. But despite this persons apparent attitude lets try not to let it pull us down to the same level, I know that you are better than that. I just thought that I should say something about this before it draws you down. Thank you.
Wolf
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 6
Types of Birds Owned: Senegal
African Grey (CAG)
Yellow Naped Amazon
2Celestial Parrotlet
Budgie

Postby ParrotsForLife » Mon May 18, 2015 10:50 am

Pajarita wrote:Yes, you do. And that's your prerogative.

Alright be like that dont bother posting on my threads you can go **** off now
ParrotsForLife
African Grey

Postby ParrotsForLife » Mon May 18, 2015 10:55 am

Blu wrote:You seem like one of the most pretentious and condescending kids I have ever had the displeasure of meeting on a forum. Wow your fourteen and may know alot but I can guarantee that Liz and Pajarita's knowledge far exceeds your knowledge. I am closer to your age at 16 so I know what its like at your age and you are acting like you are ten. You should be glad that they are taking the time to give you additional information. They gave me more info than I asked for and instead of acting like a little baby and complaining that I am smart (Honor Roll my friend) and that I didn't need that information I took their advice and you know what happened? My birds quality of life has increased exponentially. So maybe have some respect for people that are smarter than you and listen to what they have to say. :thumbsup:
listen you dont know me im on two forums I do listen and the people on the other forum are my friends to be honest I dont like the way yous do stuff on this forumn I tried to say sorry to pajarita but no looks like she dosent accept it I act my age I know how to take care of him and thats all I need to know if I have any questions I will post it in the other forum and I read the information giving and like I said already its not useful if the things they are saying I already know and I know they may be smarter but just because they are older dosent mean all them are.
ParrotsForLife
African Grey

PreviousNext

Return to General & Off Topic