Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Cant post pictures

Off topic discussions that are unrelated to parrots and other parrot discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

Cant post pictures

Postby Luckyandjenn » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:39 pm

Not sure why but on all my devices tablet and call I can't up load pictures it's no fun :danicing:
Luckyandjenn
Lovebird

Number of Birds Owned: 6
Types of Birds Owned: Blue and gold macaw and a flock of all diffrent types hens Americana, silkie, yellow Sexton ,austrelop Plymouth Bared Rock
Flight: No

Re: Cant post pictures

Postby Wolf » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:02 am

Your photo editing app on your tablet should have a means to resize your pictures to 640 pixels on the longest side. Resize the picture and it should load. If not try putting your picture on photobucket and then follow the instructions given in this link viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16001

If you still can't get them to load, let me know and I will PM you with my e mail address and help you by posting them for you.
Wolf
Macaw

Types of Birds Owned: Senegal
African Grey (CAG)
Yellow Naped Amazon
2Celestial Parrotlet
Budgie
Flight: Yes

Re: Cant post pictures

Postby Luckyandjenn » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:13 pm

Thanks ill look into it
Luckyandjenn
Lovebird

Types of Birds Owned: Blue and gold macaw and a flock of all diffrent types hens Americana, silkie, yellow Sexton ,austrelop Plymouth Bared Rock
Flight: No

Return to General & Off Topic