Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Parrot found UK

Off topic discussions that are unrelated to parrots and other parrot discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

Parrot found UK

Postby marie83 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:17 pm

Small friendly parrot found in Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
Species and sex known. In good condition so not believed to have been out for long.

Under the care of www.facebook.com/mbpetservices. Please contact us with any information.
marie83
Cockatoo

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Yellow sided Green Cheek Conure
Pineapple Green Cheek Conure
Flight: Yes

Re: Parrot found UK

Postby Pajarita » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:26 pm

Hi, Marie! Long time no see - how are things going with the 'couple'? Any good news?
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Postby marie83 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:57 am

Owner found thankfully. :)

No love story with my two yet Pajarita. Ollie does permit Rena to sit a little closer now though. We have had 2 very brief birdy cuddles where Rena sneaks towards him and then rests her head on him (looking very very happy I must say). Ollie seems to like it too but then he freaks out and runs away as soon as he realises it's not my hand lol.....
marie83
Cockatoo

Postby Wolf » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:19 am

Really do miss having you here telling us stories about your bids and giving us updates not to mention just being able to hear from you.
Wolf
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 6
Types of Birds Owned: Senegal
African Grey (CAG)
Yellow Naped Amazon
2Celestial Parrotlet
Budgie

Postby Pajarita » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:32 pm

Aw, poor Rena! Unrequited love is hard to live with. But, let's not lose hope yet because it does sound as if there is a bit of progress going on...
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Postby marie83 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:58 am

Aw I miss everyone too. I've just been putting my all into my business so I don't have as much time to be here any more sadly. I'm still doing lots of reading up and things though (mainly on rabbits and dogs at the moment though) and pop in here from time to time to see what's happening with you all. I keep meaning to find some time to start contributing again :/

Not much has changed here really except I've got 3 pets now instead of 25 as we lost all the mice. Daddy mouse, Stripe, made it to 3 years old!!

I've been back and forth to the vets a lot recently as Bunny has been having dental issues and an unrelated eye infection. Several mice needed help passing on etc. Ollie has been to the vets too as he had a collision with Rena mid-air which resulted in him swerving and hitting the wall. He scared me a lot but he is fine thankfully, he perked up loads by the time we got to the vet.
marie83
Cockatoo

Postby Pajarita » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:20 pm

Yes, life has a way of interfering with our intentions, doesn't it? Just pop in whenever you have the time, we are always happy to hear from you and your babies. And, yes, I remember you had to have surgery on the bunny because of 'spurs' (I am not sure if I remember the term correctly). I guess the problem was not resolves by it then...
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Return to General & Off Topic