Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Flying aggressive in your face LSC

Off topic discussions that are unrelated to parrots and other parrot discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

Re: Flying aggressive in your face LSC

Postby Wolf » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:05 am

I really wish that I could help with this one, but not having any experience with cockatoos makes it hard. I know that when Kiki, Senegal was doing this type of thing, I had the wonderfully evil thought of playing baseball with her, you know " Batter up". not that I would have ever done it, but the thought was there.

Perhaps after learning more something beneficial will come to mind, but until then I will just have to follow along and learn from you.
Wolf
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 6
Types of Birds Owned: Senegal
African Grey (CAG)
Yellow Naped Amazon
2Celestial Parrotlet
Budgie
Flight: Yes

Re: Flying aggressive in your face LSC

Postby Bird woman » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:57 pm

I used to play b maijor women's softball and believe me the thought had crossed my mind toooo :lol: just like the teenage grandkids I've learned to out smart and maneuver them!! And I'm still learning and healing at the same time.BW.
Bird woman
Amazon

Number of Birds Owned: 10
Types of Birds Owned: 2 mollucans, 2 LSC'S, 2 macaws, 1 bare-eye, 1 grey, 1 goffin and max the quaker
Flight: Yes

Previous

Return to General & Off Topic