Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

How can I upload the picture?

Off topic discussions that are unrelated to parrots and other parrot discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

How can I upload the picture?

Postby Soulbird » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:02 am

I want to upload pictures of my birds or anything.
But, I don't know well, this forum's rules.

Very difiicult! T.T
Soulbird
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 6
Types of Birds Owned: Blue fronted amazon(Male), Eclectus(Male), Green chick conure
Flight: No

Re: How can I upload the picture?

Postby Pajarita » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:20 pm

No, no, it's not hard at all, I can assure you! If it was, you would never see any pictures of mine because I am terribly technologically impaired (yesterday, my 7 year old grandson had to show me how to do something on my laptop :lol: ).

All you have to do is put your pictures (you can do it right from your computer) into a picture/video sharing site (I use photobucket.com) and then simply left click on the picture you want and, when it opens up, left click on the fourth 'address' that appears to the right of the picture (the one that reads "IMG" ), you will see that the 'address' disappears and there is 'copied' on it, instead. Then you go to the place on your posting where you want the picture to go and simply click there again - voila! your picture on the posting!
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Postby alienlady » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:03 am

I too am technically challenged :lol: Although I do remember when computers were the size of a room and calculators hadn't been invented ! My question is can I do the same thing with my phone please? :roll:
alienlady
Poicephalus

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: Blue fronted amazon

Postby ParrotsForLife » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:08 am

alienlady wrote:I too am technically challenged :lol: Although I do remember when computers were the size of a room and calculators hadn't been invented ! My question is can I do the same thing with my phone please? :roll:

Yes you can, I do it on my iPad
ParrotsForLife
African Grey

Number of Birds Owned: 5
Types of Birds Owned: Rocko and Loki, Cockatiels
Mango, Plum headed parakeet
Tiko, African grey, Oscar, BFA

Postby alienlady » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:46 am

Thankyou very much parrotsforlife. I will try and see what a mess I can make of it :lol:
alienlady
Poicephalus

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: Blue fronted amazon

Return to General & Off Topic