Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Its that time of year

Off topic discussions that are unrelated to parrots and other parrot discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

Re: Its that time of year

Postby Bird woman » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:05 am

My birds would be out of luck in that case. I guess I'm luckey , bath time in my house is a pure delight. I just need a bigger shower and by the way wolf what a great idea about the gallon pump sprayer sure has saved my wrists . Thank you BW
Bird woman
Amazon

Number of Birds Owned: 10
Types of Birds Owned: 2 mollucans, 2 LSC'S, 2 macaws, 1 bare-eye, 1 grey, 1 goffin and max the quaker
Flight: Yes

Re: Its that time of year

Postby Pajarita » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:55 am

liz wrote:I read somewhere about a Cockatoo that only liked to shower in the rain. Of course that meant his human had to go into the rain too.

Yes, same as cockatiels. But there is no need for the human to go out in the rain :lol: . A good spray bottle, the shower or a hose outside during the summer do the work very well. Mine had a good bath this morning and it was done with a spray bottle.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Previous

Return to General & Off Topic