Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Do Parrots enjoy being in public places?

Off topic discussions that are unrelated to parrots and other parrot discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

Re: Do Parrots enjoy being in public places?

Postby Bird woman » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:04 pm

My little LSC Lummie is the biggest hambone when she gets to go to town and will not be ignored by anybody. She says hi hi my name is lummie and won't stop until they are paying attention to her. She is the most well socialized bird in the flock. Lilly one of my mollucans is the same way but only at home she loves to show off especially for men and will crawl up into anyone's lap. Alyha my little princess goffin is a stoned cold mamas girl and wants to eat all others. The rest are pretty independent and only want to be around family. Nigel the terrible is pretty interested in new people but is still unpredictable so only experienced people can be around him but he's getting there. All the birds are in the outside avairys today , first time this year . :D Had to rethink who can go in with whom as there were strange alliances made this winter and all is well so far. Happy sunshine. :thumbsup: BW
Bird woman
Amazon

Number of Birds Owned: 10
Types of Birds Owned: 2 mollucans, 2 LSC'S, 2 macaws, 1 bare-eye, 1 grey, 1 goffin and max the quaker
Flight: Yes

Re: Do Parrots enjoy being in public places?

Postby liz » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:46 am

Therapy bird.
liz
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 12
Types of Birds Owned: DYH Amazon Rambo
BF Amazon Myrtle
Cockatiels: Shadow Tammy Flutter Phoenix Jackie
Andy Impy Louise Twila Leroy
Flight: Yes

Previous

Return to General & Off Topic