Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

If You Were a Bird, What Would You Be?

Off topic discussions that are unrelated to parrots and other parrot discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

If You Were a Bird, What Would You Be?

Postby Georginia » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:41 pm

I know it's a random question, but I was suddenly very curious. I'm not sure what I would be, but if you could, please tell me what you think I would be based off this description if me:

I enjoy the company of other people, and even animals. I, however, would NEVER be able to live with the company of JUST animals (but I do love hanging out with them, as well), I'm extremely social and I'm constantly asking my parents if we can go somewhere....anywhere where I can see other people and just the world in general. I am really shy around strangers, and don't talk much to people I don't know, though I do enjoy their company. I am, however, loud around my family and close friends, very talkative. I'm very creative, in my opinion, and I do believe I have a big imagination; I can come up with some crazy stories! I'm not a vegetarian, but I don't eat much meat at all, I definitely prefer foods like vegetables and fruit and other non-meat foods. I HATE seafood, especially fish. The only seafood I like is shrimp, which I don't even eat very often. I'm not a picky eater, and I'm eager to try new foods. I'm not REALLY active, and enjoy just hanging out with my family if we're at home. I do love traveling and exploring the world. I definitely cannot handle hot weather, I hate it. I love cool and cold weather, however, or a warm temperature with wind. If I were a bird, I would definitely be a BIG forager.

So, in your opinion, what would I be? Also, share what you think you would be! Have fun!
I currently have two male Budgies, whom I love very much! I hope to soon expand my bird family and adopt more loving feathered friends into my home!
Georginia
Lovebird

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Budgies/Parakeets
Flight: Yes

Re: If You Were a Bird, What Would You Be?

Postby Pajarita » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:50 am

Hmmmm.... maybe a Lesser Vasa?
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Return to General & Off Topic