Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Off topic discussions that are unrelated to parrots and other parrot discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Postby Pajarita » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:05 am

To all of you and your family! I LOVE Thanksgiving almost as much as I love Christmas and I hope you all have a wonderful feast with your family and/or friends! I am celebrating the first one today and my contribution [a flan, my 'special' pumpkin pie and a Tarte Tatin] is ready. On Sunday, the celebration is in my house so I have to cook the whole meal :(
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Postby Michael » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:28 am

Happy Thanksgiving. Here's my guys feasting away.

Michael
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 3
Types of Birds Owned: Senegal Parrot, Cape Parrot, Green-Winged Macaw

Postby Pajarita » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:28 am

:lol: They are really enjoying it, too! But I am surprised they did not go for the blackberry first because they are a big favorite of mine! Mine did not get anything special yesterday but I am making them a special birdybread with nuts, pumpkin and cranberries...
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Postby seagoatdeb » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:26 am

Well here in Canada we had thanksgiving last month, but i hope all your thanksgivings were wonderful who celebrate it now.
seagoatdeb
African Grey

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Red Belly Poicephalus and a Meyers Poicephalus

Return to General & Off Topic