Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Parrot Wizard Contest

Off topic discussions that are unrelated to parrots and other parrot discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

Parrot Wizard Contest

Postby Michael » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:55 pm

I'm running a free contest for the next 3 weeks for those who like to watch my youtube videos. Questions are based on my videos but if you haven't seen them all yet, I've added a convenient Parrot Wizard Video Browser that makes it easy to go back and find my older videos. There's no catch. The contest is free to participate. Just answer the 15 numeric questions and fill in some basic personal info for a chance to win some pretty substantial prizes at:

http://ParrotWizard.com/Contest
Michael
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 3
Types of Birds Owned: Senegal Parrot, Cape Parrot, Green-Winged Macaw
Flight: Yes

Re: Parrot Wizard Contest

Postby Pajarita » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:53 am

Cool! Is there, maybe, a way that we can post this in our FB pages so more people are able to enter?
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Postby Michael » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:53 pm

Totally. I hope more people can participate for a chance to win. It’s largely a merit based contest so if someone has never heard of my before but takes the time to watch the videos and find the answers they could still just win!
Michael
Macaw

Postby Pajarita » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:04 am

OK, great! But bear with me because I am not tech savvy at all and tell me how to do it. Is it just a matter of copying the links by right clicking on them?
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Postby Michael » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:47 pm

Yeah, this link takes people directly to the contest:
http://ParrotWizard.com/Contest

This link is just the announcement video announcing the contest:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emlpTg4J5Ig
Michael
Macaw

Postby Pajarita » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:00 am

Done! And I want you to know that your contest had the honor of being the very first thing I have ever posted on my FB page because all I ever do there is post animal petitions :lol:
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Return to General & Off Topic