Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

They killed the budgies...

Off topic discussions that are unrelated to parrots and other parrot discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

They killed the budgies...

Postby Pajarita » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:27 am

I really do not know what is happening to the world and people nowadays... There have always been rude and unkind people to whom I've never been to relate but, lately and, at least, here in America, I don't even see a glimpse of humanity in so many of them...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -pets.html
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Re: They killed the budgies...

Postby Navre » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:01 pm

Arson and attempted arson are 20 year felonies. Lock ‘em up!
Navre
African Grey

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Turquoise Green Cheek Conure
Hooded Parrot

Postby Michael » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:29 pm

What is wrong with people!?
Michael
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 3
Types of Birds Owned: Senegal Parrot, Cape Parrot, Green-Winged Macaw

Postby Pajarita » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:04 am

I really and truly do not know what is going on with people nowadays, Michael! I am old lady and, like all old people, have seen and heard many things but I find myself at a complete loss to explain the rampant cruelty that is not only seen nowadays but have become, in many cases, the 'new' normal... And these were young girls! Who raised these girls that did not teach them empathy? How could they do such a terrible and unnecessarily cruel thing to the poor little things?!

I am with you, John. Lock them up and throw away the key!
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Return to General & Off Topic