Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Shuka Vana rehabilitation

Off topic discussions that are unrelated to parrots and other parrot discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

Shuka Vana rehabilitation

Postby DanaandPod » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:20 pm

Hello. I am forgetting the exact name, now. I believe its called Shuka Vana. It is a parrot sanctuary, In India. It looks like heaven on earth, to me. I wish it were my home, honestly. I recommend you youtube it.
My concern though, is what will happen to these birds, if something happens to him, the owner???
Also, please comment of any other similar parrot sanctuary that im unaware of. Thank you. ❤
Piccolo and Pod
DanaandPod
Poicephalus

Number of Birds Owned: 3
Types of Birds Owned: male Jardines parrot, a female meyers parrot, and two budgies
Flight: Yes

Re: Shuka Vana rehabilitation

Postby Pajarita » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:41 am

You have the name right. It is Shuka Vana [it means Parrot Park] and I have posted several times about this sanctuary. They have over 3,000 birds in it and Lord only knows where those poor birds will end up once the guru dies...
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Return to General & Off Topic